Trip Details, Dates, Prices, etc.Menu
4 Days Botanical and Cultural Trip Around Shanghai
2. Have a walk along the Bund. Roam among the architectural complexes to have a better understanding of the century-long charm of this city.
3. Experience traditional Chinese gardening art in the Yu Garden and common popular gardening plants.
4. Explore the Tianmu Mountain to see well-protected evergreen forests and many big rare trees or wildflowers.
Dates & Prices
|Dates||Booking Status||Price||Single Supplement||Group Size||Guide|
|From April to May||Open to Booking||1,500USD/pax||160USD/pax||8||Local Guide|
The cost includes the following:
2. Meals in local popular restaurants labeled as BLD in the itinerary.
3. All the entrance tickets for places listed in the itinerary including cable cars and shuttle buses.
4. Hotel stays from the first day to the last day, nice 3-star hotels in big cities and local best in local places.
5.Bottled water, and snacks throughout the trip.
6. Service charges of this trip include the fees of a professional English-speaking plant guide.
7. China domestic travel insurance.
The cost does not include the following:
2. During this trip, extra charges due to the change of itinerary from the client-side or other factors are beyond the control of WildFloraTour.
3. Flight tickets to the place where our trip starts and from the place where our trip ends.
4. Expenses for visa application.
5. Gratuities to the guide and driver.
D1 Arrive in Shanghai. Meals: LD
Meet your guide in your hotel in the morning，then go to visit the Shanghai Bund and Oriental Pearl Tower. Afternoon we go to visit Yu Garden.
In the morning, we are going to visit Shanghai Chenshan Botanical Garden. This Garden is one of the best botanical gardens in China, with many special plants from China and other countries. In the afternoon we drive to Tianmu Mountain.
We spend the whole day exploring Tianmu Mountain. Tianmu Mountain is one of the man and biosphere reserves established by UNESCO. There are many rare protected plants and beautiful natural scenery.
Introduction to Trip Destinations:
For a century, the Bund has been one of the most recognizable symbols and the pride of Shanghai. The architecture along the Bund is a living museum of the colonial history of the 1800s. The Bund is a mile-long stretch of waterfront promenade along the Huangpu River. To the west of this stretch stand 52 buildings of various architectural styles, including Gothic, baroque, and neoclassical styles. It is often referred to as "the museum of buildings".
Oriental Pearl Tower
Chenshan Botanical Garden
● The best time to travel in Shanghai and around places in the spring(April-May). The temperature is comfortable and many plants begin to flower.
● The trip is mostly moderate, we don't do many hikes, only in Tianmu Mountain we need to have a little more walk.
As a new department set up in 2017 under AbsoluteWild Travel Co, Ltd., WildFloraTour consists of a group of English-speaking local plants and travel experts to provide the best quality trips for plant lovers to enjoy the beauty of the natural plant resources in China. In the past, we have organized many flower-watching trips with some cooperative travel agents under their company names. For this important page, we would quote some feedbacks made on TripAdvisor by travelers from our sister department AbsolutePanda. As a department of the same company, we share the same culture and principles.
The Only Choice for Travel in China
I must confess, I write this review because it's ultra personal to me. I've only known about AbsolutePanda for a couple of months but have worked with them very closely with our tour company from the U.S.
July 14, 2020